dzeko

No17 said:
samharris said:
Doesnt thrive with tight defences but give him room to run at and bang.

which is why he's bet when playing with another striker. both can pull defenders off of each other and create more space...

anyway, I was watchin everton beat fulham...but my parrents were watching city and every time a goal was score I rushed in to see it...I couldn't believe what was going on....glad for you lot, glad for dzeko, can't wait for motd2 tonight and I'm downloading the match to review the dismantling of the red shite...

well done city

well that's a first, a pleasant post from an Evertonian in here; good luck for next week mate<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 pm --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:
I was disappointed with him actually, he should have had at least two more and his two goals; he couldn't have missed the first, in fact it just hit him, although he was in the right position and I thought De Gea should have saved the second.

The assist for Silva was great though.

you are being ironic, aren't you? Please tell me you are being ironic

AzRim1 said:
MCFC1993 said:
Tbh we could of put fucking danny tiatto up front and he'd of picked up a couple with 10 minutes to go, cant judge him off today united were dead and buried.

Alright I am done with this forum.

Fair play to some of you.
Bye<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:03 pm --<br /><br />
Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Then sell him if you think that he is the worst forward in your team!!! ;)
Not everyone can be no 1 love

Only one thing is for sure: anyone, and I mean ANYONE who attempts to slagg off Edin's performance in today's game (2 goals and an assist in 20 minutes) - just straight up HATES the lad.

Such statements have nothing to do with football knowledge. None whatsoever.

Here are my favorite statements:

"he should've had 2 more".

Guess what, Football Managers 12 and FIFA 12 champions, in REAL WORLD not every shot goes in, as there is a goalkeeper, 4 defenders (usually), and strikers are humans so they miss one every now and then.

Another one of my favorites:

"second one just hit him in the leg".

Alright - so send a proposal to the league to not count goals for being in a good position. We start cancelling them from now on, starting with Balo's 2nd, or Aguero's winner against Villareal - as they were both just good positioning.

SOME of you really need to lay off of PS3 joysticks for a while, and go with real-life football 101.

Some on the other hand are just ignorant as fuck.

He was DIRECTLY responsible for going from 1:3 to 1:6 in this game (Silva's goal was his creation as well). Enough said already.

nice to see him in the environment where he is improving, glad for our (Bosnia's) NT

and yup, he's the least talented out of ManCity's 4 strikers but if I could choose, I would take him in the team over Mario and Carlos every day...

AzRim1 said:
MCFC1993 said:
Tbh we could of put fucking danny tiatto up front and he'd of picked up a couple with 10 minutes to go, cant judge him off today united were dead and buried.

BYE...

But in all seriousness I'm joking, I was waiting for Dzeko/Bosnian fans too bite.

He did well when he come on but that doesn't change the fact united were already dead and buried.

MCFC1993 said:
AzRim1 said:
MCFC1993 said:

BYE...

But in all seriousness I'm joking, I was waiting for Dzeko/Bosnian fans too bite.

He did well when he come on but that doesn't change the fact united were already dead and buried.

as long as he's providing [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TH5uZZ8D8s[/youtube] this for us we couldn't care less

If he would get more high balls you would find him scoring more headers cause his header is nothing short of lethal ...

If one of our own strikers stop me picking up on at 25/1 bet on dzeko for top scorer I'll fucking die.

We are awesome.

r.soleofsalford said:
citymad said:
I imagine a few slices of humble pie were consumed today. Glad to say I wasn't one of them. I never doubted his talent for a second. Absolutely superb when he came on and could've had a hatrick.

it takes a man to admit his mistakes.

now who was it called balotelli ?

fair play mate, I'll man up and admit I wasn't a fan of Balo mainly because he wasn't trying hard enough and always getting himself into trouble on and off. Mancini has obviously had a word with him and so far this season he's working much harder for the team and scoring some superb goals. I just have to be more patient and remind myself he's only 19 and we shouldn't expect him to act like an adult all the time. While I'm at it I'd also like to admit i was way off the mark about Micah. There was a time when I thought he was just basically a strong looking athlete with no football prowess whatsoever. Under Mancini he's looking better and better with each game, in fact I'd say he's our most "improved" player in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.