Dzeko

Re: Dzeko - "I'm gone!"

de niro said:
zeven said:
To the anti Mancini brigade in here who somehow could turn this into their podium av bashing our manager. Hold on for a minute.

1. players come and go all the time do you always blame the manager?
2, Dzeko is to inconsistent and he don't suit are way to play, so what should Mancini do? play dzeko instead of Aguero or Tevez? when it Cristal clear the team plays best with those two.
3. You honestly want Mancini to change everything to suit one player? or shall he put Team first not one single player?

After his Spurs performance. i personally don't care and prefer to see him gone.

there was an horrendous row on the Tues before the spurs game, I was shocked to see him even travel. there must be a kid that bob could have played at spurs. its best for all he moves on.

he never really got a chance from mancini, unfortunately edin told him that along with a couple of other home truths.

People wonder why there is constant press chatter about disharmony, no team spirit, etc in the camp.

Perhaps it's because of situations like this!

Matty said:
So, given I don't speak Bosnian, what exactly does OtisO Sam mean? Does it actually translate to "I'm gone"? Rumour has been around for a while that he is Dortmund bound, but nothing has been mentioned through people who might actually know these things.

It means "I left"

Dzeko for Rues

Manchester City have agreed a swap deal with Dortmund between Dzeko and Reus. (Bild) That is some transfer news!

Matty said:
So, given I don't speak Bosnian, what exactly does OtisO Sam mean? Does it actually translate to "I'm gone"? Rumour has been around for a while that he is Dortmund bound, but nothing has been mentioned through people who might actually know these things.

Think it's Bosnian for Clarkie.

Shouldn't a silly thread like this be on the transfer forum? There's even a plane in it.

Edin might well be sold in the Summer but this is nothing to do with anything. He said she said blah blah.....

Love it though ;-)

dgyP171.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.