Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get rid of Dzeko he is a terrible player. He first touch is awful. He shows little or no ability. He is not even on the same level as Bony. Just take £10 or a swap deal for a centre back.

very unfair comment played a major part in the last 3 years and scored a fair few goals admittedly looked well off last season but terrible he is or was not for us.

I hope your first five posts weren't as bad as that one.

Three of the 6 seem to have been from today.

Perhaps he signed up in April 2014, made 3 posts, and has since been under 24 hour supervision.

Judging by his efforts today, and the fact he seems to have forgotten Edin's sizeable contributions to our trophy haul over the past 4 years, the powers that be may be regretting their decision to let him out.

He is shocking. He is worse than Giroud. We wasted £25 million on him, plus £25 on Jovetic was a waste that £59 million could have been used to bring Cavani from Napoli a few years back.

Yeah joined years ago had a look at transfer news so thought I would add my view. Hopefully we can replace dzeko.

Yeah few years ago he did well not taking that away from him fair point, but what else has he done in 4 years he has probably hand 5 to 10 good games.

He is shocking. He is worse than Giroud. We wasted £25 million on him, plus £25 on Jovetic was a waste that £59 million could have been used to bring Cavani from Napoli a few years back.

Either a rag, a child, or a frustrated scouser!

Either way, next time you decide to fuck off from this forum for an extended period of time, extend it a bit longer......

You won't be missed!

Idiot!

some of us are grateful for what hes contributed when hes been played,and some unlike yourself will appreciate that and show it if he ever returns to play here

People like you have short memories? When we won the league second time around when augero was injured, who helps us fire towards the title ... DZEKO

Yeah joined years ago had a look at transfer news so thought I would add my view. Hopefully we can replace dzeko.

Yeah few years ago he did well not taking that away from him fair point, but what else has he done in 4 years he has probably hand 5 to 10 good games.

I prefered it when you didn't post.

You think we wasted £25m on Dzeko yet wanted us to pay £50m+ on Cavani.

Ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.