Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer him to go to Arsenal. As it will stop them from signing a world class striker

It's a bit of a tired argument, but whatever you may think of Dzeko you know that over the last four seasons combined he's the 4th highest scorer in the league, right?

They're not getting Benzema. I'd rather they signed Llorente and Dzeko left the country, personally.

the main problem is dzeco is the only city player who can head the ball he might or might not be crap at everything else but unfortunately for pellers we play in the English league not the Spanish one. we missed our bully in the box when negrado left and that started the ten man defenses. but their is an alternative in carroll injury prone defiantly but one of the best headers in the world

He did improve his ball control. I suspect Pelle worked on him in training. However is attitude as always been suspect. He's scored some great and important goals. I wish him well and will always look out for him in any game he plays in, that I can get to watch. The sooner he finds a new club the better for him and City.

the main problem is dzeco is the only city player who can head the ball he might or might not be crap at everything else but unfortunately for pellers we play in the English league not the Spanish one. we missed our bully in the box when negrado left and that started the ten man defenses. but their is an alternative in carroll injury prone defiantly but one of the best headers in the world
Ever heard of Wilfried Bony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.