Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB around the Chelsea game and Pogba could go to the end apparently

haha , suprised some posters on here have not shot you down for even mentioning anonymous account.

For what it's worth despite what anyone on here , says he has been pretty spot on. Let's hope he is correct despite many hating on the twitter account , we all want city to sign pogba and Kdb !

Some priceless goals away at wigan, blackburn, notts county at home v qpr even swansea at home to get the ball rolling that night lovley cameo at the swamp! His best day in a city shirt at white hart lane! Scoring the opener at the bernabeu mental scenes! Thanks for them all and more edin and good luck! Jyst please don't fucking score against us!

Thanks for your contribution. I'm sure the Roma forums will welcome your followers seriously though when on form you were a proper striker.

Thanks for everything, Edin.

You have been frustrating at times, but without your contribution and crucial goals, there would've been no trophies!

Good luck in Roma, you will be missed.

Goodbye Edin and good luck at Roma.

He was involved in many significant moments for us. I had the pleasure of watching the Spurs 5-1 with 4 Spurs fans. That gave me an afternoon I'll never forget! He's weighed in with a number of significant goals, we all know what they are so I don't need to repeat them here. We'll never forget his celebrations in the 6-1, and he was absolutely key during the title run in 2013-14. Yes he was flawed, but the positives outweighed the negatives, and it feels like a player who played a decent role in our recent successes is leaving and that feels a little odd. Other players to have left have been peripheral, and although not always a regular starter he was not peripheral and was sometimes important.

haha , suprised some posters on here have not shot you down for even mentioning anonymous account.

For what it's worth despite what anyone on here , says he has been pretty spot on. Let's hope he is correct despite many hating on the twitter account , we all want city to sign pogba and Kdb !

How many frigging times have you posted about that fucking Twatter idiot being spot on?

Goodbye Edin and good luck at Roma.

He was involved in many significant moments for us. I had the pleasure of watching the Spurs 5-1 with 4 Spurs fans. That gave me an afternoon I'll never forget! He's weighed in with a number of significant goals, we all know what they are so I don't need to repeat them here. We'll never forget his celebrations in the 6-1, and he was absolutely key during the title run in 2013-14. Yes he was flawed, but the positives outweighed the negatives, and it feels like a player who played a decent role in our recent successes is leaving and that feels a little odd. Other players to have left have been peripheral, and although not always a regular starter he was not peripheral and was sometimes important.

Nice post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.