Dzeko

He has his rightful place in our folklore. Many crucial goals for us, and stepped up like a titan in our 2014 title run-in when Kun went down. Good man, Edin - you will always have my respect and thanks.

One of our most underated players. The Mrs and I (her being a season ticket holder of 20 years +, and me born in and son of mancunians coming back and forth) have constant arguments about him. She claims he is better on TV than at the ground. A fair assessment of some players, you can see their off ball movements.

But dzeko. Was always a scapegoat for us. I maintain aguero was never better than when paired with him. Negredo seems to be loved more than dzeko and I find that utterly baffling.

One of our most underated players. The Mrs and I (her being a season ticket holder of 20 years +, and me born in and son of mancunians coming back and forth) have constant arguments about him. She claims he is better on TV than at the ground. A fair assessment of some players, you can see their off ball movements.

But dzeko. Was always a scapegoat for us. I maintain aguero was never better than when paired with him. Negredo seems to be loved more than dzeko and I find that utterly baffling.

The day he scored four at WHL was as good a performance as you'll ever see from a striker.

I know that Bony was a Pellegrini purchase and Txiki and co. probably felt they needed to back him with 18 months before Pep's arrival and Bony did have a good record and with the 4222 it kinda made sense, Bony+Aguero could have been good.

Bony was never the same after the malaria, plus not sure if we played to his strengths.

He has his rightful place in our folklore. Many crucial goals for us, and stepped up like a titan in our 2014 title run-in when Kun went down. Good man, Edin - you will always have my respect and thanks.
100 % agree with you lasereye.
Forever in my heart
C.T.I.D.

Bingo.

Baffling indeed. Negredo was nowhere near the level of Dzeko. He was loved more by the kids because they got to chant 'Beasssst'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.