Dzeko

A good lad and I wish him all the best. Would never have been played by Pep though, not technically gifted enough.

G
“You are not dead” by Edin Dzeko. Very nice read. I don’t only like Dzeko the player, but I also respect and appreciate him as a human being as well.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/global/articles/edin-dzeko-you-are-not-dead
Good read, always liked Dzeko, seemed like a nice guy and never understood the hate he used to get, scored some great goals and needed a few games to get going when he had some time out. Still remember his first goal against Notts County in 2011. Fucking peach.

G

Good read, always liked Dzeko, seemed like a nice guy and never understood the hate he used to get, scored some great goals and needed a few games to get going when he had some time out. Still remember his first goal against Notts County in 2011. Fucking peach.
Saved our bacon that day and on many others.

A goal of his that always sticks in my mind for some reason was a header against, I think, Wigan where it was 0-0 for so fucking long and we were all waiting for the sucker punch when he lept like a salmon and nodded it in and won us the game.

One of his haul v Tottenham - the one from outside the box which prompted a ‘whoah’ face from the debut-making Nasri.

Dzeko was great for us. Never ever understood how he got stick whilst at the same time the absolute waster that was Balotelli got lauded. I guess he just didn’t have the face that fits. Maybe should’ve set some fireworks off in his house, visited a prison or something ‘wacky’.

Kolorov has got one as well. https://www.theplayerstribune.com/g...larov-serbia-the-nights-the-earth-would-shake

“I consider my time as a Citizen as one of the most beautiful periods of my life. Two Premier League titles, one FA Cup, two League Cups — I won’t forget those. And, of course, there was the best moment.

Everyone remembers where they were when they heard …

“Agüeroooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

We’ll always have that.

Honestly, I still consider City my club. A few months ago, when City were close to the title, Edin Džeko and I were watching the Manchester United-West Brom game on our team bus on the way to our match. United lost, which is funny because West Brom were last in the table. And Manchester was blue, again. It was a nice moment for us. I will remember those fans forever, and the club holds a special place in my heart. “

Kolorov has got one as well. https://www.theplayerstribune.com/g...larov-serbia-the-nights-the-earth-would-shake

“I consider my time as a Citizen as one of the most beautiful periods of my life. Two Premier League titles, one FA Cup, two League Cups — I won’t forget those. And, of course, there was the best moment.

Everyone remembers where they were when they heard …

“Agüeroooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

We’ll always have that.

Honestly, I still consider City my club. A few months ago, when City were close to the title, Edin Džeko and I were watching the Manchester United-West Brom game on our team bus on the way to our match. United lost, which is funny because West Brom were last in the table. And Manchester was blue, again. It was a nice moment for us. I will remember those fans forever, and the club holds a special place in my heart. “
He was great too. I always imagined he drove a shit old Lexus with blacked out windows, wire a 90’s leather coat straight out of Stolen from Ivor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.