Dzeko

I hear what you say UG re shite song....but,for me,that day at white hart lane when he got 4 goals...left foo,t right foot,back header,and perfectly executed 20 yard curler...
If i was still going the match,lid always shout his name .Loudly.never mind what he did against munchen.utd........4 goals away from home..at Spurs...!!??
The guy is a City legend.imo...i can still remember feeling 10 feet tall after the match...walking baaaach up the Tottenham high road,past all the pubs id drunk in.....on a high cos our centre forward had put 4 past Spurs.. Bliss.

What a performance that was. The fourth one, left footed from edge of the box/just outside of it/, was an absolute beauty. Seem to remember that header was un-savable as well

Loved Dzeko at City and really enjoying watching him smash the goals in for Roma, he’s in a lot of bother at the moment for allegedly spitting in the refs face when they got beat 7-1 by Fiorentina, hope he’s not guilty of that, nothing worse than spitting in someone’s face, I’d rather be punched than that ...

I know initial reaction was that he spat at the ref, and many are unsure of whether or not he did, but has there been any statements by Dzeko, Roma, the ref, or the Italian FA?

really hope he didn't spit in his face, it's a really horrible thing to do, lacks class and thought more of him than that.

I doubt he spat him for real from what I've seen. We have that kind of action on these shores, when we're angry and disgusted with someone that looks like spitting but it's not the one producing saliva flying around. It's some kind of dry spitting showing the disgust with something, it's pretty usual thing in many half-angry conversations, either with person or thing in front of us or 1000 miles away. It's hard to say, but if I'd had to guess, I'd pick that dry PU with some swearing after.

But he is capable of losing his mind though. In two games vs Greece in World Cup qualifiers, he gt sent off in Athens for pulling down the pants of some Greek player and after the game in Bosnia, there was mass brawl where one Greek player lost two teeth and Edin started it by slapping Kostas Manolas who at time was his colleague from Roma. Afterall, he is bestie with Emir Spahic and Spahic would pick a fight in an empty room.

Last edited:
I agree in the heat of the moment people can do awful shit things. Hopefully he didn't do it or it wasn't right at the face cuz that's really despicable. 7-1 was disgraceful though wat happened?

It looks like the dry spit down, which basically infers “I spit on you!” without actually gibbing on the man.

Naughty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.