Dzeko's boots .....

kippaxstu said:
more significant he was "rested" after scoring 4 at spuds . he is a confidence player and when he was eventually restored to start he was "wooden"again. came back a bit then rested again -- n last night restored after international/"restin" break and looked like the dzeko from last year !! different players react differentlty to periods out ofd the side and hopefully bobby will realise this ! certain players can miss 3 weeks then just "slot" back into the groove -- i dont think edin is such a player -- he needs to play to retain his "touch"

Didnt stop him from Scoring for Bosnia, your arguement doesnt wash with me :)

Dzeko & Hyde said:
[bigimg]http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2011/10/20/thumbs/p20-111020-a2.jpg[/bigimg]

For the average fan, the litmus test for whether a striker played well or not, is 'did he score a goal?' If he did, he's great. If he didn't, he's shite. Well how about the first City goal of the game? The Villarreal defender was FORCED to try and play a ball knew he probably couldn't clear because he KNEW Dzeko was going to have a tip in if he didn't touch it. Was Dzeko shite on that play? If he doesn't make that run, and press the defender into that position, City doesn't score.

indeed, Dzeko would have also bagged the winner but think Balo and Aguero should start Sunday

Dzeko & Hyde said:
[bigimg]http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2011/10/20/thumbs/p20-111020-a2.jpg[/bigimg]

For the average fan, the litmus test for whether a striker played well or not, is 'did he score a goal?' If he did, he's great. If he didn't, he's shite. Well how about the first City goal of the game? The Villarreal defender was FORCED to try and play a ball knew he probably couldn't clear because he KNEW Dzeko was going to have a tip in if he didn't touch it. Was Dzeko shite on that play? If he doesn't make that run, and press the defender into that position, City doesn't score.
Yes very true. Luckily the manager is not the average fan and can see that his touch and finishing was awful last night.

bluemoonste said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:

I absolutely agree with everything you say, but you have to admit his touch was below parr last night.

Yes i think it was below what we know he's capable of producing. He would probably tell you the same. But His impact on the game was far from awful, like a lot on this board will tell you.

And I wouldn't exclude Dzeko from consideration in the derby this weekend. We already know he can blast it past De Gea.

Dzeko & Hyde said:

Apart from that he was fairly shit last night, the touch of a 3 legged overweight elephant was back and so was the running like Robocop on LSD. Its amazing how much he can change from world class to amateur in the space of a month

MCFC1993 said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:

If my nan had a cock...

I guess your nan has a cock because he did indeed make that run.

Its not the boots, its his fucking touch atm.

If dzeko wasnt on the back post waving his arms last night zab doesn't cross that ball,we lose and we are out of CL.

He was a huge part of both goals on a very tough night.

Villareal are no pushovers.half the team played poor.

Dzeko still managed to help us win.

On another day he scores both and everyone's calling for someone else's head.

Thaksinssoldier said:
If dzeko wasnt on the back post waving his arms last night zab doesn't cross that ball,we lose and we are out of CL.

He was a huge part of both goals on a very tough night.

Villareal are no pushovers.half the team played poor.

Dzeko still managed to help us win.

On another day he scores both and everyone's calling for someone else's head.

Truth. It's the average fan's litmus test.

I got the boots, they're great!

On the outside they are just your usual top notch adidas boots... on they inside your feet are as snug as a bug in a rug!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.