Dzeko's goals

leroy said:
youtube made Bebe look good.

I just don’t rate him, don’t know why. Maybe it is cos he is Bosnian and I have never heard of a Bosnian footballer being good.

Maybe it is because he has scored all his goals in germany where they don’t play with a defence.

Maybe it is because I feel the quality of strikers in Europe is as poor as ive ever known, and he is therefore ‘good’ by default

Bayern done pretty good playing with "no defence"...having gotten to the champions league final with practically the same team dzeko demolished 5-1 and beat to the title.

then again, most people here seem to only watch the premiership...so dont really know much about football, only in there own country.

leroy said:

I just don’t rate him, don’t know why. Maybe it is cos he is Bosnian and I have never heard of a Bosnian footballer being good.

Maybe it is because he has scored all his goals in germany where they don’t play with a defence.

Maybe it is because I feel the quality of strikers in Europe is as poor as ive ever known, and he is therefore ‘good’ by default

Sorry but what a load of bollocks. No defence in the German League? Where did you get that from? Do you even watch Bundesliga football?

9 goals in 17 appearances in Europe as well... also against clubs like Manchester United... who do not play with a defence as well I guess?

Because Kompany and De Jong played in Germany and they are rubbish right ? They cant defend to save their lives two of the worst players in our league.

Its the most similar league to the prem in terms of culture and style of play. Unlike Italy and Spain its competetive above 2 or 3 sides. People on here really do talk shit at times.

Lets see what he can do, I am confident he will turn out to be a machine. FFS people complaining before hes kicked a ball and we signed shit like Jo, Rsc, badabayor.

I guess people would rather have carrol I cant even say that with a straight face.

^ you forgot international games, with goals against teams like spain, turkey and belgium who don't place with a defence.

:)

danburge82 said:
leroy said:

Maybe it is because I feel the quality of strikers in England is as poor as ive ever known, and he is therefore ‘good’ by default

That last bit is spot on!
FIXED.

BIG DONKEY said:
leroy said:

Bayern done pretty good playing with "no defence"...having gotten to the champions league final with practically the same team dzeko demolished 5-1 and beat to the title.

then again, most people here seem to only watch the premiership...so dont really know much about football, only in there own country.

... and finally some truth ;)

alera said:
I guess people would rather have carrol I cant even say that with a straight face.
hey now don't forget, Carrol IS British ................and he can hit it with his head!

This pace thing makes me laugh because Tevez is not quick in the slightest but still manages to get through for one on one's with clever runs and by always being willing to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.