E-Cigs in pubs.

dum spiro spero said:
Just switched to the electronic variety. Cant remember seeing anyone in the boozer puffing on one. What is the etiquette about smoking one inside?
Some people Chongjin away on them to much you wouldn't smoke a real bifta like they do the e cigs its like look at my blue light on my new e cig , it's like showing off with smoking ,its so the new black .

Up to the pubs....unlike real cancer sticks, they aren't illegal (yet) But many do it for the same reason as they are banned in our stadium.....from a distance they can be seen as real ones....andto avoid confusion (and misuse, like the twonk near us last year with an e-cig in one hand, and a real one in his other...lol)

Be interesting to see if in the future, they also turn out to be bad for you in some way....

MCFCTrick said:
Up to the pubs....unlike real cancer sticks, they aren't illegal (yet) But many do it for the same reason as they are banned in our stadium.....from a distance they can be seen as real ones....andto avoid confusion (and misuse, like the twonk near us last year with an e-cig in one hand, and a real one in his other...lol)

Be interesting to see if in the future, they also turn out to be bad for you in some way....

Give it long enough and it'll turn out everything is bad for you.

I'm amazed anyone lived past 30 back in the days when doctors seemed to think their jobs were mainly treating sick people rather than lecturing on the dangers of eating lettuce and waking up in the morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.