E-cig's

Use my ecig at work and smoke about 4-5 a day from 15. At the moment, that suites me until I take the ultimate plunge in giving up.

Can anybody recommend a decent ecig kit please? I was using one from the smokenosmoke shop for 6 months but it was always breaking and ended up costing more so I went back on normal cigs.

I also tried some off the totally wicked website but they weren't much better. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Don Karleone said:
Can anybody recommend a decent ecig kit please? I was using one from the smokenosmoke shop for 6 months but it was always breaking and ended up costing more so I went back on normal cigs.

I also tried some off the totally wicked website but they weren't much better. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If all you need is a clearomizer go for the Evod bcc costs around a fiver and the coils are just a couple of quid.

karlzberg said:
Don Karleone said:

If all you need is a clearomizer go for the Evod bcc costs around a fiver and the coils are just a couple of quid.

I've been using ecigs since February, so am well pleased I made the move, wouldn't touch a fag now, not that I've anything against smokers, each to their own, my wife still smokes cigs.

The confusion sets in with all the terminology though, clearomizer, evod, bcc, coils, none of these mean anything to me, just can't get my head round it all, so I use a shop for my purchases, they are really helpful and don't blind me with science. Not having a go at your post btw, it's me and my advanced years that are the problem, can't grasp the terminology.

Don, If you can find a shop like that you'll be fine, just try a couple until you find someone who will understand your requirements. I spent an initial £25 but these things are like trigger's broom, I still have the original but I've replaced all the parts during the 8mths I've had it. The health benefits are all to clear for me but the financial gain is staggering, I don't have an app to remind me every day but my bank balance tells me it's been a good move.

nw42 said:
karlzberg said:
Don Karleone said:

I've been using ecigs since February, so am well pleased I made the move, wouldn't touch a fag now, not that I've anything against smokers, each to their own, my wife still smokes cigs.

The confusion sets in with all the terminology though, clearomizer, evod, bcc, coils, none of these mean anything to me, just can't get my head round it all, so I use a shop for my purchases, they are really helpful and don't blind me with science. Not having a go at your post btw, it's me and my advanced years that are the problem, can't grasp the terminology.

Don, If you can find a shop like that you'll be fine, just try a couple until you find someone who will understand your requirements. I spent an initial £25 but these things are like trigger's broom, I still have the original but I've replaced all the parts during the 8mths I've had it. The health benefits are all to clear for me but the financial gain is staggering, I don't have an app to remind me every day but my bank balance tells me it's been a good move.

I'm 31 and don't understand the terminology. It's all over the place.

Some might say that regulation might lead to standards and suddenly it becomes much easier to make sense of the available technology. Every manufacturer, distributor and shop operates their own brand and naming system for the same stuff and then randomly they'll refer to the factory brand name.

nw42 said:
karlzberg said:
Don Karleone said:

A lot of people really try to complicate it all, all you require is a decent basic starter kit

It's like anything in life some people enjoy all the filly bits and replacing bits and pieces but to be honest a decent battery with a decent CE5 does the job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.