E-Premier League

I actually caught a few minutes of this when I was flicking through channels and both teams had Haaland playing for them in the same game. No wonder the fucker’s always injured.

One team had Ruud Gullit playing aswell, which seemed a bit odd.
I don’t know this as a fact, but the bit I saw made me think that all the teams had the same squad of players available to them as a lot had the same players playing.

It‘s either that or they could pick who they wanted and they’ve played billions of hours and know which players are the best.

tripped over a bit on TNT4 - like others saying its a bit confusing with everyone having the same players - plus some who have long since retired - FairPlay to Gullet and Henry still playing at 50something! Now just watched a bit of that video.

I presume it's similar to Fantasy League and you can create a squad from amongst all available players and then it's down to the players skill at picking the right squad and controlling the play rather than being handicapped because the skills of the real playing squad aren't good enough. But it is a bit bonkers watching Haaland mark Haaland and score every goal for both sides.

I reckon these FFP loons should be looking into these teams

All these star players on one team

Haaland for both clubs? - Sounds a bit dodgy mate

Watched a bit of it notice the winner of it all played one touch football around the box more than the rest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.