E Sports (FIFA 20)

Now let’s make it really interesting. E Sports to finish off the season. We can all sit back and watch the season pan out on our tele, this is the way the world is going these days.

Heard the city guy is actually pretty good. Most premier league clubs have there own ESports player and are paid by the club so it could actually be in the realm of possibility. I would much rather have this than a super computer decide it. I think it would just be some great entertainment at this stage. Who else thinks this would be something we could all have a right laugh over....
What a great idea....

Now let’s make it really interesting. E Sports to finish off the season. We can all sit back and watch the season pan out on our tele, this is the way the world is going these days.

Heard the city guy is actually pretty good. Most premier league clubs have there own ESports player and are paid by the club so it could actually be in the realm of possibility. I would much rather have this than a super computer decide it. I think it would just be some great entertainment at this stage. Who else thinks this would be something we could all have a right laugh over....

It is a computer though and a game which involves no skill. If we wanted that level of boredom we could always play Deal or No Deal for it.

Haha aye I dunno, just think it would give us something to still put an accumulator on at this time.
It is a computer though and a game which involves no skill. If we wanted that level of boredom we could always play Deal or No Deal for it.

Mate, just ask the mods to delete the thread before too many see it, and the rest of us will pretend we didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.