EA and Manchester City

Why are videos on the OS so damnably slow for me?

Anyway, will we get money for this from EA Sports?

be even better if there were cheeky in-game add-ons like a Pube 'Fro on Rooney, a Camel's head to replace Wio's head and chants from Arsenal and Liverpool fans singing "we aint won anything for years but we still think are the best" lol

LoveCity said:
Why are videos on the OS so damnably slow for me?

What version of Adobe Flash have you got? 10.3 currently available to d-load from their site. I had same problem but now good.

Got a semi from this video... Canny wait for this to be released.

Years and years having to play at old trafford or some eastpoint generic stadium, against spotty italians or fat american kids going the rags every fucking time.

I get a message every time after beating them with City, usually along the lines of ''fuck off shitty'' ''united 4 life'' or whatever. Its pathetic but I love destroying their little bubbles.

Massive deal for the club

Stevie B said:
I don't like utd but I bought Fifa 11 even though it had Rooney on the cover and also him scoring a goal on the intro.

^ This exactly, Iv always bought the game regardless of who's on it, does not contribute to the success of the rags one bit the morons...

Only thing that would make this better is if it was Jo and Titus bramble on the cover.
(Or Silva).

WNRH said:
There are pictures on here of previews of Eastland's being on Fifa 12.

I reckon EA will be linked with the leisure part of Eastlands. There was some talk of indoor theme park ect at the beginning but i remember reading that there was talk of 3D and 4D interactive entertainment centre being built and with EA at the forefront of that technology i am putting two and two together and coming up with that.

4D is time, I dont think game companies can do time travel yet :)

bringer678 said:
WNRH said:
There are pictures on here of previews of Eastland's being on Fifa 12.

I reckon EA will be linked with the leisure part of Eastlands. There was some talk of indoor theme park ect at the beginning but i remember reading that there was talk of 3D and 4D interactive entertainment centre being built and with EA at the forefront of that technology i am putting two and two together and coming up with that.

4D is time, I dont think game companies can do time travel yet :)

Thought 4D was the active element not time? The feel of it like smell vibrations etc

4D is time?? this is 4D apparently:

watermark

Vancouver vs City simulation

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Manchester-City-in-EA-Sports-FIFA11-Whitecaps-prediction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Ma ... prediction</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.