Eamonn Holmes - Tax dodger as well as salad

This might be unpopular. However,
I had the exact same opinion as a lot of people on here regarding Eamon Holmes for years. I thoroughly detested the fat rag in every way. Then just before COVID I was invited to an industry awards dinner where he was the speaker and the guy dishing out the awards. During the dinner he was sat on the next table to me so I could see and watch him close up and personal. I have to say, he was one of the most polite, good natured, helpful 'celebrities' I have ever met (not that I've met that many). He had time for everyone - constantly. Nothing was to much trouble for him. All night he was getting pestered for autographs, selfies, you name it. He never once missed a beat. Every request was granted with a smile and a chat. He mingled and chatted with anyone and everyone who wanted to speak to him. After the dinner he gave out the awards, then mingled again with the guests. He eventually left the venue at 12.00 midnight and it was held in Birmingham. He was presenting live on TV in London at 6.00am the following morning. He was the consummate professional and he genuinely came over as a nice guy. It obviously, could have been all fake. But to hold that together and perform like he did for almost five hours non stop would take some doing. Needless to say, my opinion of him changed that night. Take people as you find them, is the lesson I guess?
Hi Eamonn

Something rather sinister in the way these cunts at GB News are going after both Schofield and now Holly.
Fatty is bitter as he got his fat arse moaning self fired, he is milking it for all its worth, he has been saying" my source" tells me , bollocks . At least meghan gets some time off

I clocked this gimp on tv the other day wearing what appeared to be somebody else's head. The prick was full of shit about summat as well. Far too much coke...

This might be unpopular. However,
I had the exact same opinion as a lot of people on here regarding Eamon Holmes for years. I thoroughly detested the fat rag in every way. Then just before COVID I was invited to an industry awards dinner where he was the speaker and the guy dishing out the awards. During the dinner he was sat on the next table to me so I could see and watch him close up and personal. I have to say, he was one of the most polite, good natured, helpful 'celebrities' I have ever met (not that I've met that many). He had time for everyone - constantly. Nothing was to much trouble for him. All night he was getting pestered for autographs, selfies, you name it. He never once missed a beat. Every request was granted with a smile and a chat. He mingled and chatted with anyone and everyone who wanted to speak to him. After the dinner he gave out the awards, then mingled again with the guests. He eventually left the venue at 12.00 midnight and it was held in Birmingham. He was presenting live on TV in London at 6.00am the following morning. He was the consummate professional and he genuinely came over as a nice guy. It obviously, could have been all fake. But to hold that together and perform like he did for almost five hours non stop would take some doing. Needless to say, my opinion of him changed that night. Take people as you find them, is the lesson I guess?

I warm to this and feel most celebs go above and beyond at times - it must difficult to constantly be in the public eye and with social media nowadays they face a constant barrage of abuse.

Just disappointed Holmes has gone to war with Schofield just to please his GB paymasters.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.