Eamonn Holmes

scotty123

Spouting off on sky this morning that Shreks shinner against us was far superior than Ibrahimovics goal last night and to prove the point had it played over and over, what is it with these rags that nobody can do anything better than them

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chill out

They will never do this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qwoAIqynBc[/youtube]
Thank you youv just restored my equalibrium, and made me blub yet again

Was it fiercely better than Ibra's goal ?

Fat blubbing red tosser.

I still remember some chap rebuking his assertions with great reasoning and he saw his arse on live tv, admittedly the screen could not show all of it.

Carry on Eamon you sad insignificant soul, enjoy your day :)

TCIB said:

Fat blubbing red tosser.

I still remember some chap rebuking his assertions with great reasoning and he saw his arse on live tv, admittedly the screen could not show all of it.

He also chipped in with the Giggs goal against Arsenal, at this point the missus nearly kicked the telly in, why cant these rags just celebrate genius without getting uptight about it, what a twat

blue underpants said:
TCIB said:

Fat blubbing red tosser.

He also chipped in with the Giggs goal against Arsenal, at this point the missus nearly kicked the telly in, why cant these rags just celebrate genius without getting uptight about it, what a twat

I like Mrs Underpants style, and fully understandable.

The are contemptable twats and it has seen me in a tight spot calling them out in town a few times as you can imagine.

I had Ibra in the same box as bloody Defoe ffs and held my hands up.

Nothing wrong in admitting your wrong or accepting as in this case someone or something was better than x.

Please give a solid nod to your better half for me good sir, the lady has class.

blue underpants said:
TCIB said:

Fat blubbing red tosser.

Simply cannot handle the fact that someone, something, somewhere might be better regarded by the entire world than anything they have fluked!

He doesn't even watch them.You would think if they like to mouth it off all the time they would at least be match going reds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.