Eamonn Holmes

Markt85 said:
Zlatan's was better - both great goals tho
Rooneys was a fluke... I'm sure he didn't intend to hit the ball with his shin. That fact will always be forgotten though.

Armaan said:
Markt85 said:
Rooneys was a fluke... I'm sure he didn't intend to hit the ball with his shin. That fact will always be forgotten though.

clearly hits the shin, but the intent, technique and power was all there, a stunning goal. Dont care who scored it, who it was against, it was a great goal.

What a talentless man Holmes is,gets paid a fortune for chuckling on a sofa,talking to his wife.

Markt85 said:
Armaan said:
Markt85 said:

clearly hits the shin, but the intent, technique and power was all there, a stunning goal. Dont care who scored it, who it was against, it was a great goal.
I'm not buying that. It could have gone anywhere, absolute anywhere of his shin. He was just very lucky it sailed in to the top corner. Just like when your playing footy yourself, a cross comes in you stick out your foot but it comes off your leg and goes in. That happens all the time and that's still classed as a fluke because that's clearly not what you intended to do. Same when you've gone for a cross and it floats in to the net. Rooney didn't intentionally shin the ball, he ended up being very very lucky.

Markt85 said:
Armaan said:
Markt85 said:

Power LOL, he was all of 3-4 yards out. How do you know that if it made contact with his foot (as intended) it wouldn't have sailed over the bar...............luck!

cookster said:
Markt85 said:
Armaan said:

Power LOL, he was all of 3-4 yards out. How do you know that if it made contact with his foot (as intended) it wouldn't have sailed over the bar...............luck!
Exactly.

Markt85 said:
Armaan said:
Markt85 said:

If the ball hadn't deflected off Richards at the last second he'd have shinned fresh air and looked a complete twat. He couldn't possibly have timed it anywhere near right on the ball's original trajectory. Therefore a complete fluke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.