Eamonn 'The Rag' Holmes

standupifyouhatemanu

Hate this guy with a vengeance, as he introduced the sport section he said something on the lines of "disastrous night for Manchester" and "after all the money they spent etc etc etc"

Alongside him was a guy from one of the papers who put him firmly in his place saying things like "But City got 10 points, normally enough, and they were in the toughest group" and "United only beat the worst team in the competition and failed to win any of the other 4 games"

The horrible Irishman was squirming!!!

I wasnt very impressed with sky sports new showing a clip of napoli fans singing bye bye city.

Its like filming a load of city fans singing anti united songs; its hardly news

What is it with famous man ushited fans? They're all smug bastards like Holmes and others like Angus Deayton, James nesbitt etc. Piss off!

mansour's tow ropes said:
I wasnt very impressed with sky sports new showing a clip of napoli fans singing bye bye city.

Its like filming a load of city fans singing anti united songs; its hardly news

Think it was Munich fans.
Classy of them wasnt it. I mean over the years Munich of course havent outspent any of the other German teams to remain pretty dominent and their starting team against us at thier place ONLY cost 97 million compared to our 178 million. Of course no comparision about Utds team cost v Basle's or the headlines this morning "Utd drop into Europa league" and "man City out" making it sound like we did worse.

No surprise by this rag owned media though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.