ear syringed

JULES

I had mine done today, boy did I need that doing, was deaf in one ear with constant ringing.
the relief was better than sex behind a skip

Its amazing you feel like you can hear the grass grow! I'm always curious as to what comes out into that little cup, I wish they'd show you.

it didnt hurt one bit, its just a warm water rinse so the nurse said, mind I did have to put drops in the ear for a week first to soften the wax up. A hell of a lot of wax came out, about the size of twix I believe

When I last had mine done they did show me, it was disgusting!!

Did you have the big sryinge or the electric one?

Its actually quite a pleasant experience isn't it?

But apparently they don't really like doing it and you can only have it done so many times in your life.

Lancashire Blue said:
When I last had mine done they did show me, it was disgusting!!

Did you have the big sryinge or the electric one?

Its actually quite a pleasant experience isn't it?

But apparently they don't really like doing it and you can only have it done so many times in your life.[/quote]

tbh I`m not sure about that, think it was plugged in but not sure what you mean by big
pleasant , yes it was just for the relief.

I had mine done about 5 years ago after having trouble with my ears not re-pressurising after a flight. A large orange plug of wax plopped out. Must say though it was a very pleasurable experience, not quite on a sexual level, but very close. Helped that the nurse was a hot milf. I'd recommend it to anyone who thinks they may have impacted ear wax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.