ear syringed

I'm terrible with going to the doctors and ive had a ringing in my ear for a while now, reckon i might need the ol' syringe too?

Have to have my ears done quite regularly,
doesn`t hurt a bit,it tickles.
The told me that if you have trouble with blocked up ears ,a drop of olive oil once or twice a week keeps them clear.

im having this done on tuesday. went to the docs as i thought i had tinnitus from listening to too much music and going to too many gigs. turns out it's just wax though and i have to use ear drops for a week before getting it syringed :S

Lost count of how many times I've had my ears done and previous posters are correct, it doesn't really hurt. Very occasionally, if there's wax that isn't for coming out easily, the process can make you slightly dizzy from the water stream on your eardrum. The most important thing is though, it does carry an element of risk - anything impacting directly on your eardrum is risky, so they really encourage you to use a drop or two of oil a week as a preventative measure. I've now started doing this and it's a bit of a chore, but it works.

Never had the pleasure of a MILF conducting the process though - always seems to be a right minger!

How about that ear candling stuff? A mate of mine had his girlfriend do it to him. He lay down on the floor, put a piece of paper towel under his ear, stuffed the candle in his ear and lit it. The candle fell over, set fire to the piece of paper, the carpet and his hair. Best 30 seconds of my life.

Barcon said:
How about that ear candling stuff? A mate of mine had his girlfriend do it to him. He lay down on the floor, put a piece of paper towel under his ear, stuffed the candle in his ear and lit it. The candle fell over, set fire to the piece of paper, the carpet and his hair. Best 30 seconds of my life.

Yeh, it's tempting.... Can you get that on the NHS???

DruryBlue said:
Barcon said:

Yeh, it's tempting.... Can you get that on the NHS???

Wouldn't know mate, I doubt it.
You probably have to go to some lesbian sandal shop to get the candles.
The guys girlfriend was some scruffy hippy.

Barcon said:

There is a risk of the candle wax dripping into the ear and doing some damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.