Early Doors

We absolutely love this. Got the DVDs we used to watch regularly before they started repeats which we keep on Sky planner. Just totally inspired and so like many tap rooms I went in during my yoof in a mill town. Superbly written and excellent observational skills of the pub clientele - I mean who hasn't met an Eddy, or a Tommy, Ken, Duffy. The coppers were brilliant, crime won't crack itself. To the regiment. I wish I was there.

As I say me and the hub love it. My sons gf from West Country and she is completely taken with it too.

watched this the other day - loved it. Its nearly 2 hours long so you need to set aside a bit of time.

That's really good
Unfortunately i am not going to able to see it, as i am going to travel for work these days.
I am going to stay in a great hotel in mountains and already received a heads up from sugarbush customer service, that i also gonna have a room with the mountain view. So yes, i can leave with the fact that i see it next time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.