Early Doors

Went last night and really enjoyed it. Great cast of originals and new people playing all the characters from the TV series. My wife never really watched the series but she thought it was great too.

Lots of very funny lines and plenty of ad libbing by Craig Cash & Phil Mealey. It's the last two shows of this run today and both sold out so if you want to see it you'll have to wait until it's back.

Went last night and really enjoyed it. Great cast of originals and new people playing all the characters from the TV series. My wife never really watched the series but she thought it was great too.

Lots of very funny lines and plenty of ad libbing by Craig Cash & Phil Mealey. It's the last two shows of this run today and both sold out so if you want to see it you'll have to wait until it's back.
Did Cash and Mealey ad lib about Cash having a hard on,when they were outside having a fag ? Thought the new Tommy was very funny and the two coppers always have me laughing.But Kens mother and the cleaner were very funny.
Likewise my missus had never seen the programme and din`t know what to expect but she loved it.
Some great one liners.

Did Cash and Mealey ad lib about Cash having a hard on,when they were outside having a fag ? Thought the new Tommy was very funny and the two coppers always have me laughing.But Kens mother and the cleaner were very funny.
Likewise my missus had never seen the programme and din`t know what to expect but she loved it.
Some great one liners.

Re the Cash & Mealey ad lib about a hard on...yes they did, so that's a regular one then. A new one was Cash phoning his Mam and when he asked her where she was going on holiday she 'said' Whaley Bridge. He then referenced Johnson being there so that was topical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.