East Stand punched in face

fact is kinkladze10 got banged out and the stewards dragged him off so he wouldnt get more of an arse kicking

vbr said:
fact is kinkladze10 got banged out and the stewards dragged him off so he wouldnt get more of an arse kicking

Hehe if you count the other guy being on his knees and needing help then you can have that one mate.

kinkladze10 said:
vbr said:

Hehe if you count the other guy being on his knees and needing help then you can have that one mate.

You must have been a pain in the arse for the otherr guy to clock you, these things happen.

rastus said:
kinkladze10 said:

You must have been a pain in the arse for the otherr guy to clock you, these things happen.

If you count being a pain in the arse standing up a couple of times and clappin.

kinkladze10 said:
I was in the east stand today just after kick off. Right at the start i was standing clapping then a big sit down dick head from the guy behind me. I turned round and in a strong irish voice again sit down before i knock you down was what was said to me. I told the guy if he wanted to knock me out then step outside, as mad as i was the guy was with a little boy. So just took my seat about 15 mins gone in the 2nd half i stood up to clap and again was told fuckin sit down. This Time i was so mad i told the guy to piss off as i sat down the guy punched me in the side of the face so i banged him back then had abit of a scuffle as the guy was on his knees i was dragged off by a load of blues and called a rag. I was in a big white jacket and sat in 303 row y seat 56. I was dragged out JUST ME by the orange jackets and had my accesscard taken from me. I know i should not end up fighting but what do u do when u have been punched for no reason. What can i do to get my accesscard back.

yeah i seen that as was seating across from you...looked like you were a rag getting kicked out....now I know different...no sure about that white jacket mind u.....hope you win appeal mate.

I had a bit of trouble a few weeks ago at the Liverpool game. There was someone sat in my season card seat when i arrived at the match and said he'd bought my seat from the seat exchange site. I obviously had not sold my ticket and there must have been an admin error at some point but i was banned for 3 home games and my season card frozen for the entire period so i couldnt go to away or european games because City claimed i must have tried to pocket the cash and attend the game (all £18!). Im still livid but i got no where trying to complain but the stadium manager, the highest you can go for matters such as yours is Mr Peter Fletcher, his email is peter.fletcher@mcfc.co.uk. You'll probs have to speak to him before you get your card back (i say speak he doesnt do phone calls so you'll have to write / email.

Hope you get it sorted

I had a bit of trouble a few weeks ago at the Liverpool game. There was someone sat in my season card seat when i arrived at the match and said he'd bought my seat from the seat exchange site. I obviously had not sold my ticket and there must have been an admin error at some point but i was banned for 3 home games and my season card frozen for the entire period so i couldnt go to away or european games because City claimed i must have tried to pocket the cash and attend the game (all £18!). Im still livid but i got no where trying to complain but the stadium manager, the highest you can go for matters such as yours is Mr Peter Fletcher, his email is peter.fletcher@mcfc.co.uk. You'll probs have to speak to him before you get your card back (i say speak he doesnt do phone calls so you'll have to write / email.

Hope you get it sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.