East Stand punched in face

kinkladze10 said:
Did anyone in 303 see wat happend to the guy i was fighting with
I saw an oldish bloke with a big red mark on his face , but did wonder if he twatted you first. The lad behind me was shouting " Get the red **** out" to which his missus was saying shurrup dave your making a show of yourself.
The bloke you hit was told to leave , but the opinion of everyone was that you were a rag, and the blue should stay , which he did.
And mate you did take some shots especially a big kick to your chest.
I myself thought you were a rag but your description of yourself proves your not , so I'll apologise.
Oh and my lad was told to sit down aswell , so annoying

roaminblue said:
Trigger said:
Those are the corporate hospitality seats!

seriously? there seem so many of them gone. is it nicer in there then?

Next time you've got a bit of cash try it, Parents love it. An easy christmas/birthday present for them except when my Dad steals the idea for my Mums birthday...Doh

east stand is a joke, i sit level 2 near half way line its fu*king boring its like a fu*king morg ..the only shouting you hear is sit down and stop swearing moan fu*king moan i am beginning to hate it there......whats the point going to the game not voicing your opinions and your fustration at the team thats what football is all about..END OF!!!!!

patrickmcgoohan.gif

"Irish".

ell said:
kinkladze10 said:
I was in the east stand today just after kick off. Right at the start i was standing clapping then a big sit down dick head from the guy behind me. I turned round and in a strong irish voice again sit down before i knock you down was what was said to me. I told the guy if he wanted to knock me out then step outside, as mad as i was the guy was with a little boy. So just took my seat about 15 mins gone in the 2nd half i stood up to clap and again was told fuckin sit down. This Time i was so mad i told the guy to piss off as i sat down the guy punched me in the side of the face so i banged him back then had abit of a scuffle as the guy was on his knees i was dragged off by a load of blues and called a rag. I was in a big white jacket and sat in 303 row y seat 56. I was dragged out JUST ME by the orange jackets and had my accesscard taken from me. I know i should not end up fighting but what do u do when u have been punched for no reason. What can i do to get my accesscard back.
WTF if he was irish he was obv a rag!

Complain mate not sure what else. or got to the police and say he assaulted you.. give the seat numbers etc

dead right mate all irish follow united and all city's fans are from manchester!!!!!!twat

col123ruth said:
east stand is a joke, i sit level 2 near half way line its fu*king boring its like a fu*king morg ..the only shouting you hear is sit down and stop swearing moan fu*king moan i am beginning to hate it there......whats the point going to the game not voicing your opinions and your fustration at the team thats what football is all about..END OF!!!!!

I sit Level 1 East Stand, and although its not as raucous as it used to be in the old Kippax (we've all been there for years now & aint as young & daft as we used to be), there's still plenty of swearing & abuse hailed at opposition players.

I am 6 rows from the front though, so they can actually hear us, which makes for all the more fun winding the rag fuckers up.

In fact, I don't think I've every said the word **** so many times in a 90 minute period as I did yesterday. Even I was thinking of telling myself to stop swearing! It was foul & abusive, & there was every fucking need for it! The filthy rag cunts!

There was more noise coming from the North Stand than the East and West combined. Memo to South Stand - please keep chanting and singing all through the game even if we go behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.