alison king ( carla)

soapawards3.jpg
kym marsh (michelle
Helen%2BFlanagan.jpg
helen flanagan ( rosie)
88651d1251454232-michelle-keegan-bikini-170_1.jpg
michelle keegan ( tina)

what do you think?

Not wanting to be a party pooper chaps but my niece is on these pics here and it really does make one feel slightly uncomfortable listening to the comments.
I expect the 'don't look' comments but i stumbled across the thread!

Not wanting to be a party pooper chaps but my niece is on these pics here and it really does make one feel slightly uncomfortable listening to the comments.
I expect the 'don't look' comments but i stumbled across the thread![/quote]

Which is your niece?

Can i have her number?

1_barry_conlon said:

you could start by saying which 1 is you neice?

lee-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:

you could start by saying which 1 is you neice?

Funnilly enough it's the only one which hasn't got her name on the pic! Quite easy then for you budding Sherlocks....?

sam the drummer said:
Got to be Hollyoaks, Emma Rigby oh yes

no no and nooooooooo. I used to like her until i were in the que to go in the circle nightclub until she strolled straight to the front and said do you know who i am (to the bouncers when she were Id'd).....apparently she were on a guest list.

im more into my milfs...so why the fuck is Tnaya not mentioned? haha shes a class act

28kly5j.jpg

Citycitytid said:
im more into my milfs...so why the fuck is Tnaya not mentioned? haha shes a class act

Aaah , but she IS mentioned 'chuck' ....... there just happens to be a picture of her on the very first page!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.