eastenders pat.

citykev28 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
citykev28 said:
sweet baby jesus and the orphans. that's a picture to rival the great gail platt.

I've printed copies of both and have fanned them out on my bedroom floor. Now to get on my knees and have a crescent wank.

surely gail has to win, not only is she a manc, you could rifle through sarah louise's knicker drawer and have a good old sniffing session.

It's Russian Roulette as to who takes the load, Kev. I am imagining Fat Pat jingling her earrings at me.

citykev28 said:
I've printed copies of both and have fanned them out on my bedroom floor. Now to get on my knees and have a crescent wank.

surely gail has to win, not only is she a manc, you could rifle through sarah louise's knicker drawer and have a good old sniffing session.

It's Russian Roulette as to who takes the load, Kev. I am imagining Fat Pat jingling her earrings at me.

of course you could turn it into a menage a mois, a three in the bed romp where the two ladies fail to turn up.

citykev28 said:
citykev28 said:

of course you could turn it into a menage a mois, a three in the bed romp where the two ladies fail to turn up.

Well I have put some false nails on my left hand and an enormous garish diamante ring, put my arm through the curtain and round, and am going to pretend fat Pat is wanking me off from beyond the grave through the curtains. I am shouting "Pat, Pat!" in Frank Butcher's voice.

then, when fat pat's had enough, you can give that demonic look towards the bedroom door that david platt (not our coach) gives to his mam whenever they want him to look like he's about to rape her and imagine gail's walked in.

imagine the mother and daughter scenario with gail......

and audrey!

citykev28 said:

Well I have put some false nails on my left hand and an enormous garish diamante ring, put my arm through the curtain and round, and am going to pretend fat Pat is wanking me off from beyond the grave through the curtains. I am shouting "Pat, Pat!" in Frank Butcher's voice.

Liven things up a little and pretend that Ricky is back from the Caf soon and you might get caught.

citykev28 said:
then, when fat pat's had enough, you can give that demonic look towards the bedroom door that david platt (not our coach) gives to his mam whenever they want him to look like he's about to rape her and imagine gail's walked in.

imagine the mother and daughter scenario with gail......

and audrey!

With all that fanny about Ken Barlow won't be far behind the rum ****.

he'll be taking eccles for a walk down the canal trying to find some barge dwelling milf to slip a length to. when he fails to find one, he'll turn his attention to the dog, beastiality being the last taboo untouched by the soaps in this country. although coro producers did try a double swoop with a storyline involving chesney slipping schmeichel one. a double lethal injection if you please.

i used to be into necrophilia myself until some **** split on me.

citykev28 said:

he'll be taking eccles for a walk down the canal trying to find some barge dwelling milf to slip a length to. when he fails to find one, he'll turn his attention to

akcsuo.jpg

Maintainin said:
citykev28 said:

he'll be taking eccles for a walk down the canal trying to find some barge dwelling milf to slip a length to. when he fails to find one, he'll turn his attention to

akcsuo.jpg

plenty of sausage rolls in hayley's cafe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.