Eastlands Today - Video Footage !

that annoucer guy was off his fooking head.think he's been to the stuart hall school for presenting.he did'nt half get giddy as fuck.

Is it the same guy that last season went,

"and at half time it's Fulham 0, MANCHESTER CITY 1"

we know, we are at the fuckin game.

I took my 2 lads along to get the new shirts today with the intention of watching the match, we queued for 45min to get in the store, this was made less painfull with a little entertainment via balloons , jesters, magicians and what not's the store manager realised that there was some anxiety amongst the queuer's and fortunately made the dicission to open the flood gates and let everyone in, queued another hour to have the printing done again another nice touch was to offer free sweets to everyone as a softener, my kids loved all the stuff on offer such as the football activty shoot out thingy's, what I did notice AND that no one has mention (unless ive missed it!) was that CITY got a lot of things right today. which is a sure sign that things "ARE A CHANGING" and for the better - WELL DONE CITY!

And on a side note - I forgot my season card today and they when I explained to the girl on the till, she smiled at me and said "No worries" here's your discount!

[quote="frankisskint"

And on a side note - I forgot my season card today and they when I explained to the girl on the till, she smiled at me and said "No worries" here's your discount![/quote]

I did exactly the same, and they wouldnt give me the discount ! The swines !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.