bluealf

Burnley- beat the scum and Villa struggled yesterday for a point
Hull- best i could say was robbed of a point at chelsea lol
Wigan- beat chelsea and villa
Wolves-beat fulham and wigan
Sunderland- beat arsenal yesterday, drew at the swamp and beat liverpool
Birmingham- drew at liverpool 2-2
Fulham- beat liverpool

A lot of teams are losing and drawing with these so called easy 3 point teams.

Why be so downhearted and see that we have made progress on last year, I understand that we have had some disappointing performances but some of these games we would have lost last year and without a doubt lost in the last 5 years.

When everything clicks into place, with maybe a new right back in january, the team (i know people dont like this but) start to GEL.

We have improved on attacking set pieces, seem to have gone backwards at defending the same oddly.

But overall i am happy, what else could I be after 32 years of nothing (KK's championship time excluded).

We are going places at long last.

for a minute i thought you was talking about our next three games....

the competition is stiff , this season. no one should under-estimate any team this season. we saw many surprises and I expect we're going to see lots of them. Generally I'm quite pleased with the overall performance of Man city. But I still want to see winnings.

tbh i just think no team is written off in any game this season. usually you would have bet your house on united beating burnley, but results are now very unpredictable.

RyantheBlue said:
I've never regarded Sunderland or Wigan as Easy 3 point teams, nor Fulham come to think of it

It seems that a hell of a lot of people do though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.