Easy Jet w*****s

I can't go myself but I know from my hitch hiking experience that links between Munich and Salzburg are very good, trains take approx an hour and half I believe. I'd look at flying to Salzburg if I was going, it will be MUCH cheaper, although you may have to fly from London

Here's a deal for some one.
Fly to Zurich on the 27th with a ticket for me and you can have a lift to Munich and back and crash on my sofa!

Return flight with swiss out on 27th back on 28th will be around£150

:-)

Booked return flights with Lufthansa for £210, accommodation in Rosenheim (40 mins from Munich on train) - 2 star hotel 50 euros a night. Hotels in Munich are mental, 2 star quoted 140 euros a night FFS.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Here's a deal for some one.
Fly to Zurich on the 27th with a ticket for me and you can have a lift to Munich and back and crash on my sofa!

Return flight with swiss out on 27th back on 28th will be around£150

:-)

Pay for my flight then ;)

Get me a ticket and I'll get you a flight. Go halves on the petrol to MUC and back. It's about a 3 hour drive from my place.

Does no-one realise that Ryanair and Easyjet have real-time pricing? It automatically alters depending on the strength of bookings - the more people book the more the price rises, and vice versa (excepting the odd human intervention, like sales etc).

So as everyone rushes to book the Munich flight it goes through the roof, especially as it is well in advance.

The good news is that they sometimes take account of football matches and add extra flights in, so keep an eye out in case it goes down again!

Villareal is very close to Valencia. There is also a brand spanking new airport at Castellon de la Plana. But sadly it has not received a single solitary scheduled flight yet, after 6 months. No demand. One of many white elephants which has added to Spain's monstruous financial problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.