EBay No Longer Charge Transaction Fees For Private Listings

Better off putting up for more. At that kind of price you just attract twats. £20 and then you can let them haggle down and think they have a win.

I’ve tried that as well. No interest.

TBH I have sold some items and got the price I wanted, but not many items.

Ebay is much better as buyers are nationwide as along as you are prepared to post the item. Buyers also get caught up in a bidding war if two or people want the item.

I thought Facebook would be good, but it’s full of scammers, time wasters, and people who constantly try and haggle the price down. I’ve sold quite a few things on Facebook, but I’ve had to reduce a lot of those items in price just to sell them.

I had a John Lewis lampshade (on a stand) listed for £10. Everyone thought that was the price for the lampshade and the stand(Lol!), even though in the listing and description it stated only for the lampshade. The lampshade cost £60. It’s in good as new condition. A nice neutral grey colour. But people won’t even pay £10 for it.

Marketplace is full of utter wankers.
Put something on for free, and they go nuts if you say delivery isn't included ... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.