Eberechi Eze

He will probably (or hopefully) get an extended rest. Then, he needs a bit of pre-season.

On another note, with KDB staying and Pep wanting McAtee to stay as welll, it's safe to say this Eze rumour is just Palace trying to big him up for someone like Spurs to pay up.

I dont think McAtee makes it here to be honest mate. Dont know why but his face just doesnt seem to fit with Pep and Txiki? If he was going to go, maybe Palace would be interested in him to bring the Eze fee down?

He will probably (or hopefully) get an extended rest. Then, he needs a bit of pre-season.

On another note, with KDB staying and Pep wanting McAtee to stay as welll, it's safe to say this Eze rumour is just Palace trying to big him up for someone like Spurs to pay up.
There’s as much chance of me getting on a trampoline with Pandora Peaks (ask Tolmie) than there is Rodri being left out for 3 premier league games in August

There’s as much chance of me getting on a trampoline with Pandora Peaks (ask Tolmie) than there is Rodri being left out for 3 premier league games in August
The real Tolmie has already "stood up" and jealousy of him trampolining with Pandora Peaks is off the scale.
You`ve more chance with Peaky Blinders. ;)

The real Tolmie has already "stood up" and jealousy of him trampolining with Pandora Peaks is off the scale.
You`ve more chance with Peaky Blinders. ;)

I didn't want to rub it in how I went on a night out with Eugenie Bouchard and her sister with some clients at IMG after one Wimbledon ;)

Lovely girls and a bit easier on the eye than Pandora

I dont think McAtee makes it here to be honest mate. Dont know why but his face just doesnt seem to fit with Pep and Txiki? If he was going to go, maybe Palace would be interested in him to bring the Eze fee down?
Better option than the likes of Eze and Wharton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.