Eberechi Eze

Wirtz did the square root of nothing versus Roma over two legs if we're basing players on small sample sizes.
I'm not a big Wirtz guy yet myself for what it's worth. Very talented young player. I think it's fair to say he has quite a bit to prove before he actually becomes what many on here already deem him to be,,,JMO

imo its more to do with his pricetag, age and that he hasn't made that much noise in his career.
add to that the other names we were linked with... hard to get excited. if you go from bellingham to rice, to paqueta to eze... at our club at this time? I can understand the disbelieve/frustration of others.
Is there that much of a drop off between Paqueta and Eze? Really hard to judge with the tactics their relative clubs employ. Maybe Eze will fit like a glove. Obviously we have seen something in him that we think will work for us.

Never really been a huge fan of Olmo and some of the other names we have been linked with but as with all things, time will tell.

To be fair he looked the danger man who was going to unlock their defence. Arsenal had a packed defence. Even Mbappe, Messi, Lewandowski etc. fail to break such packed defences at times. He's obviously a talented footballer, we do need a creative midfielder.
He is talented, no doubt. I was just expecting us to go in for a much more established player for that amount of money...

To be fair he looked the danger man who was going to unlock their defence. Arsenal had a packed defence. Even Mbappe, Messi, Lewandowski etc. fail to break such packed defences at times. He's obviously a talented footballer, we do need a creative midfielder.
He went past Rice as if he wasn't there. :)

He won a penalty that went uncalled. Created havoc. I thought he was excellent vs Arsenal when they went a man down. Not sure what game you were watching. Just another guy on the pitch?? He's the undisputed focal point for a solid prem team.
That wasn't a pen. What game were you watching? For whatever reason Hodgson moved him out wide on the left as the game wore on. When I say another guy on the pitch it's my way of saying to the previous poster that I'm not buying into any hyperbole in that particular match. Trust me, I'm watching and in this particular game he was nowhere near his best, simple as...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.