Eberechi Eze

Only problem with Eze is that with QPR getting 20% of the fee, they’re going to quote crazy numbers

Ive watched Palace a good few times and ive never really thought 'wow,what a talent they have on their hands'

I see a very good player,inconsistent,with a few party tricks and the occasional eye for goal,but definitely not one that blows me away with ability.

Anyway,that might just be on me......and he may just go up a level with the players we have.

Also.....The best time to sign him would be Sunday morning.

Do you think it’s a 1 in 1 out situation. Nunes in if Phillips goes. Eze in if (Palmer/McAtee/Bobb) goes.

Ive watched Palace a good few times and ive never really thought 'wow,what a talent they have on their hands'

I see a very good player,inconsistent,with a few party tricks and the occasional eye for goal,but definitely not one that blows me away with ability.

Anyway,that might just be on me......and he may just go up a level with the players we have.

Also.....The best time to sign him would be Sunday morning.
1692799132318.gif

We are gonna be such an insane dribbling team now. Eze , Doku , Grealish , Foden wow

Sounds like a really nice guy

I watched this clip the other day funnily enough and I was really impressed by how he comes across. Seems really humble and down to earth.

Having said that, Phillips seems a nice lad too…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.