Echo and the Bunnymen

urban genie

Don't mind them but what a load of tossers

Basically as the full FB post says, they cancelled the gig because they wanted to watch the champs league final and said
initially 'coz their heads wouldn't have been in the right place'. Fuck off, its a privilege what you cunts do, and to treat fans with such indifference is pathetic.

Fans have gone apeshit amd are now backtracking and going to do the original date, but what a load of dicks

Football is the most important thing though, :) I mean you wouldn't get one of the Gallaghers doing a gig if we were in a final.

Not that arsed though I'm more a half man half biscuit man myself

Football is the most important thing though, :) I mean you wouldn't get one of the Gallaghers doing a gig if we were in a final.

Not that arsed though I'm more a half man half biscuit man myself

Yeah but any sensible fan never books things to do on weekends where a match is possibly on, I left the next 3 weeks free in case I had to go wembley or kiev, daft twat musn't have had faith in the scouser getting there, the bellend.

Last edited:
Don't mind them but what a load of tossers

Basically as the full FB post says, they cancelled the gig because they wanted to watch the champs league final and said
initially 'coz their heads wouldn't have been in the right place'. Fuck off, its a privilege what you cunts do, and to treat fans with such indifference is pathetic.

Fans have gone apeshit amd are now backtracking and going to do the original date, but what a load of dicks

Not that my team will ever be in that position, or maybe because of that, if we ever did there’s no fucking way I wouldn’t be there.

When we got to the Europa final with Martin O’neil, my partners sisters wedding was the day after the final. We managed to get tickets and was going. She had a strop and I honestly said to her. If it was our wedding I would still go and rearrange the wedding.

I would do the same again. Alas, that’s something that will never happen.

I am a fan of the Bunnymen and would completely understand their stance.

Not that my team will ever be in that position, or maybe because of that, if we ever did there’s no fucking way I wouldn’t be there.

When we got to the Europa final with Martin O’neil, my partners sisters wedding was the day after the final. We managed to get tickets and was going. She had a strop and I honestly said to her. If it was our wedding I would still go and rearrange the wedding.

I would do the same again. Alas, that’s something that will never happen.

I am a fan of the Bunnymen and would completely understand their stance.

Not for me, the bellends knew the date of the final beford setting gigs, and should have left that sat open, as any fan does involved , they made a commitment to play on the sat and tough shit if they miss the game, their own fault for not forward planning.

One of my favourites bands still listen to them daily.

McCulloch strikes me as quite an unpleasant person though.

Maybe I'm weird but I always pencil in final dates pretty much as soon as they become available.

Fucking love this band. I'd watch them live any time. This story of thing doesn't really bother me. Good on them for switching the date back. Why not screen it on a big TV during the gig, then a huge rendition of Bring on the Dancing Horses if Liverpool win......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.