Ecuador vs Brazil

Brazil have been absolutely shocking! should be at least 2-0 down and hardly had an attack!

mcfc_nick said:
Big phil almost scores!

Good effort that. I've got a feeling he's gonna score. I love how fast this game is. No stoppages. Like when the right back got injured, the strecher had him off in under a minute. Easy on the eye this game so far!

Brazil are lucky to have Cesar that's for sure. Great shot by big phil!

I'm guessing it's a completely different match when Brazil has the home games though. Games in Ecuador are played at an insanely high altitude, guessing it takes some time getting used to.

pedigreeblue said:
goatfeeder100 said:
pedigreeblue said:
goatfeeder100 said:
What stream are people watching on? I've tried the ones on justin.tv and livefooty.org and none of them are any good.

sky sports 2

Stream, not tv channel FFS!

Im awfully sorry and must apologise profusely, i thought perhaps you had not realised that the game was being shown on Ss2....its a cracking picture aswell...

Is there a reason why you have chosen to be totally unhelpful when I made a perfectly reasonable request? Other people have been great so why bother replying to the post if you are going to be a complete arsewipe?

Dickhead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.