Eddie Murphy Raw

BUMP!!

Film4 +1

Now about to start.

Was dead funny back in the day - be interesting if it has stood the test of time.

I'm sure the Ice Cream story was in Raw??

Will find out in a bit!!

**EDIT** got it the wrong way round!! it was delirious that was first....... I thought it was Raw!!

worked at a youth centre in Manchester in the mid / late 80's and the kids would bring an Eddie Murphy live video in and spend all night laughing at it because he said the word ''fuck'' a lot.
I used to wonder how many times he could say the line ''get the fuck outta here'' before they got bored of it. but they never did......

Made maybe 2 good films (48 Hours and the 1st Beverley Hills Cop) and that's it....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
worked at a youth centre in Manchester in the mid / late 80's and the kids would bring an Eddie Murphy live video in and spend all night laughing at it because he said the word ''fuck'' a lot.
I used to wonder how many times he could say the line ''get the fuck outta here'' before they got bored of it. but they never did......

Made maybe 2 good films (48 Hours and the 1st Beverley Hills Cop) and that's it....

What about Trading Places?. Think that was pretty good.

Delirious is very good too.

Not seen that for years though.

The Mr T jokes cracks me up.

....Hey boy....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.