Eddie vedder at the Apollo

mikeyboy

Just got back from this gig tonight. Was absolutely fantastic, just one man and a guitar. Really blown away tonight was as good if not better than any pearl jam gig I've seen.

Sorry Mike but I have to disagree, Eddie was good and I enjoyed the gig but he was nowhere near as good as Chris Cornell who was at the lowery last month. The best bits were unknown thought unknown and crazy mary, hard sun was also bang on.

big gaz said:
Sorry Mike but I have to disagree, Eddie was good and I enjoyed the gig but he was nowhere near as good as Chris Cornell who was at the lowery last month. The best bits were unknown thought unknown and crazy mary, hard sun was also bang on.
I didn't even know Eddie was on at the Apollo, damn!

Cornell's gig at the Lowry was excellent. The lad who went on stage with him sent me a bootleg of the whole gig.

big gaz said:

Cornell must have been amazing then, would have liked to have seem him myself but was unlucky his gig fell on a certain date I couldn't make it. Next time...

Banned Tosspot said:
big gaz said:
I didn't even know Eddie was on at the Apollo, damn!

Cornell's gig at the Lowry was excellent. The lad who went on stage with him sent me a bootleg of the whole gig.

Any chance of a copy ? pretty please ;-)

Mike there are some vids now on youtube if you've not seen then. What pissed me off with Eddie was not the gig or the set he played but the fact he thinks we give a shit about his political views. Cornell had the nous to be interesting and humorous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.