Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

I for one would be over the blue moon if we signed Hazard, but im sure if he chooses the rags or chelski Mancini will have other targets up his sleeve. In Mancini & Sheik Mansour we trust.

By the way, why do players except clubs to pay their agent's fees?

We're talking about maaaaaaaaaaaaaaassive fees here. We didn't hire your fucking agent.

First Nasri, and apparently now this.

One thing i dont understand... If the agent was asking for a shitload from us, is he now asking for less from United or the same amount?

Armaan said:
taconinja said:
sjk2008 said:
Yeah, just seen that myself, Moses?

When he speaks, it seems they all listen, as opposed to all the other pretenders who tend to get shit thrown at them from all angles!
Appears he said his source is completely certain the deal is done but not as sure it's to them.
He said 100% done... 99% to them... I'd take those odds
He also said this:

Well the deal is done. I was told that's a cert. So the making up his mind thing is nonsense. That much I believe, because of how I was told. No idea why it can't be announced. As to who he has agreed the terms with, i'm told it was United, but with less assurance than the former bit of info.

And later in response to someone asking if he was 90% sure:

About that, if I was to put a figure on it.

I'm not sure but I reckon this will reach 100 pages !

Armaan said:
One thing i dont understand... If the agent was asking for a shitload from us, is he now asking for less from United or the same amount?

It could be all bullshit. This is the next step in Eden's development, therefore he will be asking a bit more money.

carlos92 said:
LoveCity said:
One thing is for sure, if we get Hazard no one will ever be able to question Tolmie again because with everything pointing to the other two bidders, he remains adamant that Hazard is ours. Mind you, if we don't get Hazard then Tolmie's street cred might take a knock.

If we don't get him Tolmie would be hounded off here, even though like all transfers nothing is certain.
I do still believe Tolmie though, because even the Rags ITK said he was certain to join us until his agent decided to be a dick.

Bobby_Mooncini said:
I still believe it's between us and Chelsea. I know quite a bit about accounting/finance but it doesn't take a genius to work out their financial garden isn't too rosy. I think before the agent fee problems he had decided to come to us, maybe CL final changed things too. Interestingly Didier Dogba (woof woof) just left the plastics so maybe that will influence his decision, as in not wanting to go somewhere when playing staff is up in the air?
With Drogba going to China will Chelsea have to bring in an orthodox striker as well as Hazard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.