Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
Our president said that there will be no presentation matches in the new stadium, because he won't be entirely finished this summer. There will be a "happening" (can be a match, a concert ...) this winter but that's all.

Our first match in this stadium will be our first home game of Ligue 1.

Are you French, or Belgian?

We should rename this the "Sanchez thread"!
Just like last season its full of a load of in the knows, innuendos and hullabaloo which will no doubt end in dissapointment.

Plain Speaking said:
Hkibou said:
pudge said:
examples?

For example, the way some people think here that every players should be kneeling before your club and lick your balls because you are champions.
I am sorry but it's not as if you won by ten points against MU, and it's legit for a player to hesitate between the two clubs.
TBF we should have won the league by at least 10 points. There have been some strange refereeing decisions, not least the sending off of VK and subsequent 4 match suspension. Most neutral football fans agree it should not have been a sending off let alone a ban.
Many other strange decisions went United's way also. Your comments about Hazard are very welcome.
If any fans give you abuse you can just press "add foe" in their profile. I think there are quite a few United fans undercover on this thread doing a bit of stirring as well as some genuine City fans who are frightened of being rejected in favour of the local rivals. Generally City fans are the most loyal and passionate and if Hazard comes to the club he will feel their love.

Thank you, it's reassuring to read this ;)

As for your title, i don't know about the refereeing decisions but from what i've seen of ManU and City, i completely agree that you deserve it more than them and that the difference in terms of points collected does not report well the difference in terms of quality of game.

Barcon : I'm french

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
*shrug* Not like City fans in this thread are giving a good accounting of themselves either. The transfer section of this forum tends to give people incentive to act like dummies.
True, but it's more the 'being completely blinkered/stalker' characteristic that some fans have, like Hkibou has in my opinion that is quite worrying.

I'm not.

At the beginning i came here to talk about Hazard and how he would play for you, maybe give you some clarifications about the lad.
But 95% of the posts are people insulting him without even knowing him, just because he hasn't said where he is to go, which is normal before the beginning of the mercato.

I'm sorry but when i read posts questionning his mentality and his ego ... and when the same person claim that Balotelli, whose attitudes are far more questionable than the belgian's, is better than him, i can't let this happen.
It seems to me I have the right to defend my opinion...

But tbh i think this forum is really weird and, apart from some nice people here, not very welcoming. As soon as you don't agree with the mainstream opinion here, you are called a rag, a twat etc.

Keep posting , there's nothing wrong saying what you think, he isn't the only player we are looking at.

This thread can only really go around in circles until June 3rd at earliest unless Team Hazard pull a surprise and announce his destination earlier. I wonder how many "ITKs" from Twitter/BBC/MUTV/random foreign newspaper will say he's going to (insert club here) before then.

Hkibou said:
Plain Speaking said:
Hkibou said:
For example, the way some people think here that every players should be kneeling before your club and lick your balls because you are champions.
I am sorry but it's not as if you won by ten points against MU, and it's legit for a player to hesitate between the two clubs.
TBF we should have won the league by at least 10 points. There have been some strange refereeing decisions, not least the sending off of VK and subsequent 4 match suspension. Most neutral football fans agree it should not have been a sending off let alone a ban.
Many other strange decisions went United's way also. Your comments about Hazard are very welcome.
If any fans give you abuse you can just press "add foe" in their profile. I think there are quite a few United fans undercover on this thread doing a bit of stirring as well as some genuine City fans who are frightened of being rejected in favour of the local rivals. Generally City fans are the most loyal and passionate and if Hazard comes to the club he will feel their love.

Thank you, it's reassuring to read this ;)

As for your title, i don't know about the refereeing decisions but from what i've seen of ManU and City, i completely agree that you deserve it more than them and that the difference in terms of points collected does not report well the difference in terms of quality of game.

Barcon : I'm french
People are nervous and acting seven shades of foolish at times. There's a reason it's called Silly Season.

Honest question, which will no doubt be taken the wrong way...

Hkibou, are you on Redcafe or The Shed End (Chelsea forum) talking up Hazard?

LoveCity said:
This thread can only really go around in circles until June 3rd at earliest unless Team Hazard pull a surprise and announce his destination earlier. I wonder how many "ITKs" from Twitter/BBC/MUTV/random foreign newspaper will say he's going to (insert club here) before then.
June 3 is my birthday. Him declaring for us then would be most awesome.

Edit: Oh and just in case it's hard to find, pudge, I was referencing nonsense like this:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=258277&start=30#p5611226" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=258277&start=30#p5611226</a>

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
*shrug* Not like City fans in this thread are giving a good accounting of themselves either. The transfer section of this forum tends to give people incentive to act like dummies.
True, but it's more the 'being completely blinkered/stalker' characteristic that some fans have, like Hkibou has in my opinion that is quite worrying.

I'm not.

At the beginning i came here to talk about Hazard and how he would play for you, maybe give you some clarifications about the lad.
But 95% of the posts are people insulting him without even knowing him, just because he hasn't said where he is to go, which is normal before the beginning of the mercato.

I'm sorry but when i read posts questionning his mentality and his ego ... and when the same person claim that Balotelli, whose attitudes are far more questionable than the belgian's, is better than him, i can't let this happen.
It seems to me I have the right to defend my opinion...

But tbh i think this forum is really weird and, apart from some nice people here, not very welcoming. As soon as you don't agree with the mainstream opinion here, you are called a rag, a twat etc.

seriously, forums by there very nature are weird.

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
People claimed Mario has achieved more so far in his career, which he has (how many Champions League medals does Hazard have?)

Discussion is always welcome on this forum, but with some on here, it's impossible to have a discussion because they are that blinkered/in love with a player that they can't see any fault with him.

I never denied that Mario has won more titles than Hazard. And i'm not in love with Hazard.

In fact i even wanted to level up the debate, and make it more general than just about Balotelli/Hazard.
My question is, is the palmares the only way to say who has proven more ?
IMO, it is not, there are many other parameters that have to be taken under consideration. Some of them i exposed here to show that, according to a certain point of view, one can say that hazard has proven more than Balotelli.

For example, who would you say has proven more between RVP and Balotelli ?
If you just check their palmares, the answer is Balotelli ...

Listen sunshine. It's not just about individual awards you're right. However, taking into account the ages of the two players, the clubs they have both played for and the level of competition they have both competed, it's still clear to everybody (bar said individual's #1 fan) that Balotelli has achieved more.

Hazard has only played professional football in the French League. He has 1 French League winners medal.
Balotelli has played in Serie A & the English Premiership where he has 4 League winners medals and a Champions League winners medal.
Balotelli has also won the FIFA Golden Boy Award.

Also, the English Premier League is of a higher standard than the French League. Serie A is also of a higher standard than the French League.

Now, whilst Hazard may carry Lille in a lot of matches, that is because Lille aren't Inter Milan or Manchester City and Lille aren't in Serie A or the Premier League.

We accept you have a little infactuation with the lovely little Belgian fella and I would love to see him in the Premier League whether he's with City, United or Chelsea, however, don't let your love of him tamper with an honest assessment. Otherwise, you will just be made to look a little foolish, which, incidentally seems to be happening already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.