Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCC said:
If he tweets, "It`s a fucking barm", it`s in the bag.

Ha ha ha.

Just seen he's tweeted; 'mines a pint o boddies to go with me snails' ..............so that's it then.

mcfc2607 said:
MCC said:

on the other had if he said muffin he can do one.
Sorry, but you're location has been bugging me since the first time I noticed it, can you please fix it lol (remove the O)

Hkibou said:
sjk2008 said:
Hkibou said:
I never denied that Mario has won more titles than Hazard. And i'm not in love with Hazard.

In fact i even wanted to level up the debate, and make it more general than just about Balotelli/Hazard.
My question is, is the palmares the only way to say who has proven more ?
IMO, it is not, there are many other parameters that have to be taken under consideration. Some of them i exposed here to show that, according to a certain point of view, one can say that hazard has proven more than Balotelli.

For example, who would you say has proven more between RVP and Balotelli ?
If you just check their palmares, the answer is Balotelli ...

Listen sunshine. It's not just about individual awards you're right. However, taking into account the ages of the two players, the clubs they have both played for and the level of competition they have both competed, it's still clear to everybody (bar said individual's #1 fan) that Balotelli has achieved more.

Hazard has only played professional football in the French League. He has 1 French League winners medal.
Balotelli has played in Serie A & the English Premiership where he has 4 League winners medals and a Champions League winners medal.
Balotelli has also won the FIFA Golden Boy Award.

Also, the English Premier League is of a higher standard than the French League. Serie A is also of a higher standard than the French League.

Now, whilst Hazard may carry Lille in a lot of matches, that is because Lille aren't Inter Milan or Manchester City and Lille aren't in Serie A or the Premier League.

We accept you have a little infactuation with the lovely little Belgian fella and I would love to see him in the Premier League whether he's with City, United or Chelsea, however, don't let your love of him tamper with an honest assessment. Otherwise, you will just be made to look a little foolish, which, incidentally seems to be happening already.

Listen dawn.
You may have your opinion and i may have mine. For me, Hazard has been in situations that Balotelli never esperienced, situations that i deem necessary to forge a man. Maybe that's why Balotelly seems so immature at times, i don't know.

And frankly i don't care if he won the golden thing. As i said, awards and palmares are, TO ME, less important than what the guy had to get through in his career.

I'd like to recall that at the beginning the word that started the debate is to have "proven" more, not "achieved".
And one can prove a lot of things.
For me, Hazard has proven that he's physically able to play a whole season with a high level consistancy. He has also proven that he can pull up a team all by himself and make the whole team play better.
He has also proven that he is always at the service of the team, never putting himself in the lights, and that his mentality is unquestionable.

As for your argument of the weakness french League, it's imo irrelevant.
Because for starters the difference between City and the average PL level is far greater than between Lille and the average L1 level.
So yeah, maybe PL is harder, but when you have Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Touré at your sides it doesn't seem that scary anymore...
And also, the gap between L1 and other leagues didn't seem to bother Nasri, Ben Arfa, Ronaldinho, Cabaye, Saha ... and many others. Nor the weakness of Eredevisie bothered Suarez.

As for looking foolish, think what you want to think i really don't care. Maybe i can seem foolish but it's not that easy to debate alone against a whole forum in a foreign language ^^

I agree with you.

So far Hazard has produced a more consistantly high standard of football than Balotelli. Both have fantastic potential but Hazard has produced more of it. Balotelli himself only gives himself a 'pass' grade for this season & said he was 'shit' last season.

Hazard has been exceptional.

mcfc2607 said:
pudge said:
mcfc2607 said:
on the other had if he said muffin he can do one.
Sorry, but you're location has been bugging me since the first time I noticed it, can you please fix it lol (remove the O)

fucking happy now

doesnt make sense now ;)
Champ16ns is what I meant...

ANY1aBLUE said:
MCC said:

Ha ha ha.

Just seen he's tweeted; 'mines a pint o boddies to go with me snails' ..............so that's it then.

Well that's Chelsea out then cos' he'd have tweeted "bleedin 'ell make mine a pint a Pride to ga with me snails darlin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.