Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
themadinventor said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
themadinventor said:
Don't tell me to calm anything down, I'm well aware we are not Madrid or Barca but we are the English champions and as such shouldn't take any more of this little git and his games.

Oh FFS man up you big moaning women

So I'm more than one person now hmmmmm, sorry for arguing Mr keyboard warrior sir lolol.

About as funny as gonorrhea and twice as annoying

If you actually read what you wrote you would see how stupid you look
lolololol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
themadinventor said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Oh FFS man up you big moaning women

So I'm more than one person now hmmmmm, sorry for arguing Mr keyboard warrior sir lolol.

lolololol

Don't worry about STD's until you have actually had sex........ you know for real and not by yourself lol.

themadinventor said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
themadinventor said:

lolololol

Don't worry about STD's until you have actually had sex........ you know for real and not by yourself lol.

Oh god you got me there

SWP's back said:
Did Pastore or Hazard ever win the golden boy award?

no? Cool thanks.

Is Balotelli one of the two players in Europe with Messi to have reached 15 goals/15 assists in his league ?

Is Balotelli the most fouled player of Europe for the second season in a row ?

Is Balotelli currently going toward its 110th consecutive appearance in his League, which makes him the most recurrent field player of Europe ?
No, the lad can't play 2 games without being booked ...

Hazard, despite being the most fouled player in Europe, has never lost his temper and been booked. In ALL his career, he has NEVER been injured, and NEVER been expelled from a game.

All i'm saying ùate, is that mere palmares are not sufficient to say who has proven more.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Also, everyone seems to think that Barca will sign Neymar

Hasn't Neymar made it clear he wants to stay in Brazil until after the 2014 WC ?

Because Barca have made a 10million euro downpayment with an additional 40million to be paid in 2014 after the World Cup. It's a done deal.

You know what's awesome? Balotelli and Hazard play different positions and might end up in the same squad playing at the same time. Two of the best young talents in the world might be playing for City.

I wish some people would just shut up.

Hazard is the only player in the top leagues, apart from Messi, to clock over 15 goals and 15 assists this season. very impressive.

Hkibou said:
SWP's back said:

no? Cool thanks.

Is Balotelli one of the two players in Europe with Messi to have reached 15 goals/15 assists in his league ?

Is Balotelli currently going toward its 110th consecutive appearance in his League, which makes him the most recurrent field player of Europe ?

Hazard, despite being the most fouled player in Europe, has never lost his temper and been booked. In ALL his career, he has NEVER been injured, and NEVER been expelled from a game.

All i'm saying ùate, is that mere palmares are not sufficient to say who has proven more.
A few years ago Hamann was our most fouled player. Would I want that Hamann over Yaya? Just a nonsense statement

Hkibou said:
SWP's back said:

no? Cool thanks.

Is Balotelli the one playing in Ligue 1? Sneijder also said Balotelli would soon rival Messi as the best player in the world... Stop talking like he's some no mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.