Eden Hazard Plans to Retire

He was excellent that season Chelsea won the league under Conte and in Sarri's one season. It's like the Europa League final win against Arsenal was his swansong, he's done nothing since then.

I'm not sure some of you actually watch football.

Best non-City player to grace the league since Henry. His time at Madrid doesn't change that.

Best non-City player to grace the league since Henry. His time at Madrid doesn't change that.

Agreed. If we’re talking about in big games and at random other times when he could be bothered.

The fact he was so good, makes it even more of a shame that he couldn’t be arsed for large chunks of his career.

Yet would kill the have Sterling’s numbers.

The fact that he had such talent and wasted 90% of it makes him even more frustrating to watch. Like a Belgian Ben Arfa.

Pep would have binned him off within a month. Lack of work rate and pressing.

No, he's nowhere near any of them. And that's putting my City bias to one side and not mentioning the likes of KDB.
That’s what I thought.

It was Non City players or the list would have been a helluva lot longer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.