Eden Hazard Plans to Retire

Dax777

I'm not even his biggest fan, but this header rubbed me the wrong way

Eden Hazard is one of the best attacking midfielders to ever grave the premier league. And one of the best players to ever come out of Belgium. He and Debruyne are probably 1 and 2 all time. No disrespect to Enzo Scifo... Who was a great in his own right.

But a header that focus's on the tail end of his career is just disgraceful. The writer needs to be slapped. :X

I disagree. He had two decent seasons at Chelsea. The others he stunk the place out. Went to Madrid and turned up, what was it, over a stone overweight, and the fact he hardly ever played there having cost the thick end of £140m bears out what a twat he was. So up his own arse, IMO, it was untrue. By the way, I wasn't his biggest fan.
Do I deserve a slap too?

I disagree. He had two decent seasons at Chelsea. The others he stunk the place out. Went to Madrid and turned up, what was it, over a stone overweight, and the fact he hardly ever played there having cost the thick end of £140m bears out what a twat he was. So up his own arse, IMO, it was untrue. By the way, I wasn't his biggest fan.
Do I deserve a slap too?
He was a big part in why Belgium’s golden generation failed. Not a team player at all, but had supreme skill when he could be arsed.

Essentially retired 3 years ago.

Eden Hazard is one of the best attacking midfielders to ever grave the premier league. And one of the best players to ever come out of Belgium. He and Debruyne are probably 1 and 2 all time. No disrespect to Enzo Scifo... Who was a great in his own right.

But a header that focus's on the tail end of his career is just disgraceful. The writer needs to be slapped. :X
Tail end? He went there at 28 years of age

Nah, he was a massive failure outside of 2 seasons at Chelsea, and even then I thought he was very much overrated.

He’s had plenty offers from clubs such as West Ham and Palace but clearly doesn’t fancy it because he knows he can’t hack it.

Nah, he was a massive failure outside of 2 seasons at Chelsea, and even then I thought he was very much overrated.

He’s had plenty offers from clubs such as West Ham and Palace but clearly doesn’t fancy it because he knows he can’t hack it.
The Belgian Ginola.

Madrid fans probably would vote him as their biggest waste of money, tied with Bale’s last bumper contract they gave him to play golf.

I’m probably guilty of forming an opinion and sticking with it, no matter what happens afterwards. But I’ve always had him down as a great player when he can be bothered.

That game against Tottenham that won Leicester the league summed him up for me. Never seen him so up for a game and was totally unplayable.

Yet week after week when Chelsea could have got themselves properly involved in the title race, looked uninterested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.