Eden Hazard Plans to Retire

Rodri, Fern, Bernie; Hazard was no better in his rolethan any of them were in theirs, in my (totally biased) opinion.
Rodri. We have a podcaster up here who said Rodri wouldn’t get near the Celtic first team lol

Haaland , Silva etc etc etc

Rodri. We have a podcaster up here who said Rodri wouldn’t get near the Celtic first team lol

Haaland , Silva etc etc etc
Forgot about Merlin (and Yaya); I know, heresy. Re Haaland, I was looking at midfielders only. If you expanded the scope to include any position, there's quite a few others who'd at least rival Hazard.

The only chelsea player ever i wanted to see in city.was a bit upset ,when he chose to go to chelsea,magnificent player at his best

Surprised he doesn't fancy a 2-year trip to Saudi to get a final wedge, surely he can manage that?

Same with Walcott as well, said he turned down Saudi offers to retire, he must be mad to not even try the experience for a year!

Best Belgian player of all time. A PL great. A Chelsea legend. Love him. Sad to watch how his career has gone post Chelsea.

Was he fuck.
Maybe not a failure per se, but he was, to put it politely, underwhelming at Madrid. And winning a CL medal doesn't, by itself, make you a very good player. Check the utd '99 side for proof of that. Johnson, Butt, May, Brown, Greening, Blomqvist; they all won medals, as they were fortunate to be in a very effective squad. Same with Hazard. A very good player at Chelsea, but he dipped alarmingly once he went to Madrid. And he'd probably admit that himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.