Eden Hazard

bluetonium said:
Guess the scouts have been looking at the Belgium U21 recently or something - I think Axel Witsel is still very much a target too.
Hazard and Witsel are both full internationals.

But it wouldn't be bad to scout young toptalents. Signing young footballstars like Hazard, Marin (gladbach), Dzagoev (cska), Kroos (bayern) ... should be part of our strategy.
In my opinion standard has better players then Witsel like Defour, Mbokani or that 18 year old targetman Benteke (very impressive)

RSCA_Kompany said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSnWeE4dZ0
First and last goal he give the pass en he scores the second goal.
A few weeks ago I saw an article at the newssite of the dutch newspaper the telegraaf about a 15 year old toptalent 'Mat Rits'. Anderlecht and Ajax were fighting for him. Do you have some information about this kid?

Not even joking chickenfat, i cant get the word toptalent out of my head!

chickenfat said:
A few weeks ago I saw an article at the newssite of the dutch newspaper the telegraaf about a 15 year old toptalent 'Mat Rits'. Anderlecht and Ajax were fighting for him. Do you have some information about this kid?

He turned down the offers from Anderlecht and Ajax. He signed a principal agreement with his current club Germinal Beerschot Antwerp. He'll sign an official contract when he turns 16 on july 18.
I think he should already make a step forward (for himself) and go to the Netherlands (better accomodation, trainers and football, it's a bit more professional than compared to Belgium), like other Belgian youngsters did in the past and are still doing. But on the otherhand, it's a gain that a player like him will stay and play in our competition.

Eden Hazard is a real talent, and will become a true star. Maybe the best Belgian football player of the decade. No doubt that he will make it and play for a big club at one time. But it might be better for him to ripen a bit more in the French league. Lille ain't a bad club and they always play at a higher level of the table. Of course, his price will continue to rise.
Would love to see him at City in a few years when City plays top in England ;) But I don't know if he is really made for the premier league...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.