Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant think of a player who has fallen so spectacularly in only 12 months. Once thought to be the best player in the league, and now you could name 10 players in this league better than him. I keep hearing Real Madrid are interested - really? Hows Hazard going to get in that team ahead of Ronaldo or Bale?

Cant think of a player who has fallen so spectacularly in only 12 months. Once thought to be the best player in the league, and now you could name 10 players in this league better than him. I keep hearing Real Madrid are interested - really? Hows Hazard going to get in that team ahead of Ronaldo or Bale?
Do you remember how he finished the season. Couldn't score at all, and then as the season closed he was back to his best. At the time I thought there's a player playing for a move. But it's very quiet on the Hazard front. I thought Costa out and Hazard out, and a whirlwind of change at CFC. Looked like a lot of players at CFC had downed tools and were just waiting to leave. Who knows they may bounce back next season. That would surprise me but that's the beauty of football. It's so unexpected and unpredictable

There is zero chance of Hazard moving to another Prem team for the next 2 years. It's PSG, RM, Bayern and Barca in that order if he moves

Real Madrid for me, maybe this summer.

Don't like his attitude. Didn't want to play the first half of this season and I don't want players like that here.

I hope he stays at Chelsea... I don't think he's anywhere near as good as the hype he gets. I'd be more worried about Chelsea getting a huge fee to spend on someone that will improve them. Think Hazard would get found out at Madrid, he's nowhere near Ronaldo or Bale level.

No chance of this happening but how can people be against this? Lol. Hazard is the best player in the league bar a fully fit Aguero, would swap Silva and some cash for him all day every day.
Hazzard is not the best player in the league. There was nothing wrong with him physically last season. Was just pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.