Eden Hazard

I don't know about better than, but certainly a better fit. He is more explosive, and never hides
Absolutely. He should captain that team. Both years that they’ve won the league recently they’ve been shit the season after. Willian has been far and away their best player both seasons but when the “stars” decide to try again, the clueless fans forgive (the shithouses) and forget (that only Willian stood up).

Would be the best player in this team, on par with KdB. Little doubt about it.

Rumours of Neymar potentially heading to Madrid mean City's chances of getting EH are growing.

He'd been hiding for 6 months until the last few weeks when he came into form.

Short term memories at work here I think.
Not really. The manager benched him. I'm convinced Conte is trying to sabotage Chelsea.

He has been a backup most of the season. The moment he was moved back to starter, his explosiveness from last year continued. He is a cultured Zaha. Explosive, fast, skillful, aggressive and they play on the front foot.

Rumours of Neymar potentially heading to Madrid mean City's chances of getting EH are growing.
Unless PSG sees him as the replacement?

Absolutely wouldn’t be. He’s as inconsistent as it comes. He’s not even near de bruynes level, let alone on a par

Have thought for a while he's not as fit as he could be, developing a pudgy Rooney-esque physique. Seems to be one that stays in a comfort zone, even says himself he doesn't have the drive to become more of a goalscorer and have more impact on games.

Turns on and off when he wants and for that reason alone he won’t be signing. Never mind the huge wages and fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.