Eden Hazard

watching this game he ain't a team player and not what we need in the team we have now he would definitely cause rifts at times I reckon. he sulks to much

Hazard would be brilliant in a Pep team. If sterling looks like a good player, imagine what Pep would do with hazard

We don't need many signings this window. No point having one of those windows where we grab 3-4 squad players who don't make an impact and we sell for a third of the price later in the window.

Target 2-3 names we want and get them. This could be the window to go big on a player, and Hazard for me fits the bill, premier league proven, suits our style for me, Chelsea now not in the CL so he may want a move.

Don't see it, as I just cannot see Chelsea selling Hazard to anyone in the PL - but if there's any chance, I'd push hard. Expect more likely he'll push for Spain.

watching this game he ain't a team player and not what we need in the team we have now he would definitely cause rifts at times I reckon. he sulks to much
He's sulking as the quality at Chelsea isn't on his level.
Don't think he'd have much to sulk about if Kev was pinging 30 yard balls at his feet each time

Get the impression from his post-match interview that he doesn't enjoy playing that type of football, and understandably so. Quite surprised he was so frank.

Awesome talent. Pep would make him the best player in the world if he joins us. I don’t think Chelsea would sell him to us though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.