Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be the next moaning about lack of game time :)
He keeps pissing about out of boredom, like when he nearly let the ball bounce over his head.

Crazy thing is normally I'd be mad, but he seems to pull it off all the time so if it keeps him sane (as possible lol) I'm all for it

He keeps pissing about out of boredom, like when he nearly let the ball bounce over his head.

Crazy thing is normally I'd be mad, but he seems to pull it off all the time so if it keeps him sane (as possible lol) I'm all for it

We should have let him take the penalty at 4-0.

We should have let him take the penalty at 4-0.
In any other context I'd think you're an idiot for suggesting that our keeper should have taken the penalty (I know you're joking btw). And yet somehow what you said isn't ridiculous.

Although I think Pep made the point earlier in the year, it'd be seen as a bit overly disrespectful. No need for the public backlash.

In any other context I'd think you're an idiot for suggesting that our keeper should have taken the penalty (I know you're joking btw). And yet somehow what you said isn't ridiculous.

Although I think Pep made the point earlier in the year, it'd be seen as a bit overly disrespectful. No need for the public backlash.
Agreed...

But if it’s the last game of the season, and we’ve already won the league, and we get a penalty, Eddie better be taking it. ;-)

Agreed...

But if it’s the last game of the season, and we’ve already won the league, and we get a penalty, Eddie better be taking it. ;-)
Knowing Eddie he'll shoot it towards his own goal, leg it down the pitch and save it, before booting into the other goal from his OWN penalty spot. I don't know if you've seen the Squires comic but that smiley tattoo is a bad influence.

Knowing Eddie he'll shoot it towards his own goal, leg it down the pitch and save it, before booting into the other goal from his OWN penalty spot. I don't know if you've seen the Squires comic but that smiley tattoo is a bad influence.
Ha, I have, and I’m ironically thinking of getting a tattoo of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.